If you purchased a BirdsEye Membership through the BirdsEye app, here is how to cancel your membership:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information from Apple on how to cancel an iTunes subscription, see this page:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
If you purchased the membership through our web store, you can manage your membership on your Account Page.