If you purchased a BirdsEye Membership through the BirdsEye app, here is how to cancel your membership:
If you want to view your app subscriptions:
- From your device's Home screen, find the App Store app and select it.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button at the bottom. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button.
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You'll then be taken to your Subscriptions page, which will list your subscription.
- Select the button for your BirdsEye subscription and choose the Cancel Subscription button.
To turn off auto-renewal:
- From your Subscriptions page, choose an app subscription.
- Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
For more information from Apple on how to cancel an iTunes subscription, see this page: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098
If you purchased the membership through our web store, you can manage your membership on your Account Page.